Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS. Deal with women related all surgical problems including genito-urinary and breast surgery.
5625079

I terminated a pregnancy on November 5th of this month and

Customer Question

Hi, I terminated a pregnancy on November 5th of this month and last Thursday, I had my first intercourse after the event. My partner used protection, I was so paranoid that I made him change the condom at least 4 times. He told me that he did not come but I am so scared, I am feeling cramps and I am scared that some precum came out of the condom. Also, I am feeling nauseous, as if it was a flashback from when I was pregnant. I don't know what to do. Should I take the morning after pill just in case? or am I being really paranoid. I don't want to mess up my hormones more. What do you suggest? How can I be sure?
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 12 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I might have period symptoms too. I got the abortion 3 weeks ago already and this happened on Wednesday? Is it possible that I was ovulating. Please let me know

The pregnancy is unlikely because;

1) Your partner used protection.

2) You had termination of pregnancy on 5th of this month. Ovulation is quite unlikely so early.

Morning after pill is not required.

Please relax and that is best way to be sure.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
It is true that we used protection but I am scared that semen spilled out. When will I likely to be ovulating?

Your anxiety is overplaying. Ovulation usually takes some time to resume. Your uterus internal lining too is not conducive for the implantation after termination.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.