Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I need help. I'm 27 years old and for years I assumed the

Customer Question

I need help.
I'm 27 years old and for years I assumed the small hole at the top of my vagina where my clitoris should be was my urethra but nope... I seem to have an inverted clitoris or something. I cannot find any information
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having this problem. I have a question for you. Have you located your urethra?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Your clitoris sits superior to the urethra and just inside the vagina.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Vaginal_opening_description.jpg

If you go to the website above, this will illustrate the position.

The clitoris may be small and usually is, but manipulation of the area indicated in the website should cause arousal.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry there may have not been captions for structures in the picture, so here they are:

1: Clitoral hood

2: Clitoris

3: Left labium minorum (synonym: labium minus)

4: Urethral opening

5: Vaginal opening

6: Perineum

7: Anus

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

May I offer any additional information?