Aleksandra Frye
Aleksandra Frye,
Experience:  Physician at Workwell Medical Group
96930917

I am wanting to get a prescription for Norethindrone 5mg I

Customer Question

I am wanting to get a prescription for Norethindrone 5mg I have taken it before and can't get into the Dr until after the holiday. Any ideas?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I am not on anything right now. I have been prescribed this medical before for very heavy period flow relief.
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: No pain very regular
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I am healthy no issues
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 18 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question. :)

How heavy is your current period and do you have any other symptoms such as fever or dizziness?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No fever or dizziness just very heavy not enough to go to the ER but when it gets this have I take the norethindrone 5mg and it really helps
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can we still chat?

Unfortunately, we do not have a capability to provide prescriptions at this time. We may in the future, but right now you would have to either get a refill form your previous prescriptions (if a doctor covering for your regular doctor will improve), go to an urgent care or try to be seen by anther provider sooner. There are no medications over the counter that would work well for this, unfortunately.

Please let me know if I can further assist you and if you are satisfied with my answer, please give a 5 star rating (we do not get reimbursed without a positive rating). If not, I am happy to answer your question further! Thank you so very much and see you again soon! For future questions you may contact me at this web site: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-frye/

Yes we can still chat, please ask any questions and I am happy to answer