Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have a lump in the crook of my leg near my vagina. I do

Customer Question

I have a lump in the crook of my leg near my vagina. I do unwanted hair removal there and don't know if it is an ingrown hair. I have never had this before. The area burns like a rash.
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: No increase in size. It started last week and is about the size of my index finger pad. I also travel for work and so sit in my vehicle for long hours.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I have been test fro HPV virus - but nothing showed up. The reason I was tested was because my boyfriend - since broken up with him - found out he had it.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question. :)

Sorry to hear about your problem, do you happen to have picture you can upload so I can take a look?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No

Ok, no problem, does it hurt when you press on it and is there any puss coming out?