Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

In the last 2 weeks i have taken plan twice. last night

Customer Question

in the last 2 weeks i have taken plan b twice. last night condom broke and i dont wish to be pregnant. should i take another plan B. FYI i am waiting to get my period this month to start birth control
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: every 30 days i get my period
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i feel light pain few times as if i will get my period. After i took those two pills i feel my yeast infection came back. i see discharge
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 19 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to her of your concerns regarding possible pregnancy. If you do not want to get pregnant then YES, take another plan B now. If your yeast infection is back, purchase Monistat 3 day for relief.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 18 days ago.

How are you feeling? Have you had your period? Have you taken a home pregnancy test?