Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

You I have a sensitive female kind of question:) heh. Well,

Customer Question

You
Hello. I have a sensitive female kind of question:) heh . Well, I have been sexually active for a couple years, and I have found that it seems I can only fit about a 5 inch penis comfortably in my vagina, without it bumping my cervix, and I'm right now with a guy who is 6 inches and I'm a bit worried about doing the deed with him because I want to be able to have him fully inside me. Soo, I'm just wondering if my size is normal first of all, AND if you know of any kind of perhaps insertable product that can hold your cervix up higher to extend the vagina length? Or of any actually effective exercises that could possibly give me another inch of length to my vagina??? Sorry that was long, thank you:)
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear of your sexual problem. Your size is not the problem. It is the position(s) you are in during intercourse. I will assume you have relations in the missionary position (male on top). You can try other positions that will make you comfortable such as you on top, side to side or a posterior insertion (doggy style). I am not trying to be crude in any way by my descriptions. Try some other position until you find the one(s) that you can be comfortable.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Have you had the chance to consider my response?