Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Experience:  Board certified OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

This is question for new expert because it asked me? Ive had

Customer Question

This is question for new expert because it asked me? Ive had 3 or 4 surgeries on my cervix due to dysplasia and was wondering if I could have cancer now. I have a few symptoms but was wondering if its a sign or you think its something different for another specialist. I have cramps sometimes(not everyday) that I used to not get until I got myperiod. Now I have them when off my period. I don't bleed between periods though and I'm not pregnant. I also am very tired and only crave sweets and that's what I basically been living off of for months. Maybe once or twice a month I may eat a real meal. Also i run out ta breath real quickly and the doc at the hospital said i had pneumonia but that was since before April. Also I didn't have any congestion whatsoever but I am known to have some allergies and now I am starting to get congested but not badly. I may have missed some things but any questions please feel free to ask..ty
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 month ago.

Cervical cancer is not associated with any of these symptoms. The only way that cervical cancer is diagnosed s with a pap smear. So obviously if you have not had a pap test in the last year, you should go to a Dr and have one done.