Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

After sex or masturbation, whether I or not I get

Customer Question

After sex or masturbation, whether I climax or not I get uncontrollable urge to touch my clitoris. When I do it is erect/hard and I have like a mini orgasm. However it continues every few minutes for an hour or more sometimes. I'm not sure how to make it stop or make the climax more finishing so that I can go about my day. The feeling is great but only lasts a few seconds then it's almost like the clitoris becomes dormant until the next urge comes.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

If this sensitivity continues to be a problem you can speak to your OB/GYN or primary care MD and request some lidocaine jelly.

A small amount applied to your clitoris should dampen your climax and sensitivity.
Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS