Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.
Hi, I am privileged to help you get more understanding about your current concern. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or Skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
A few questions first to clarify your concern:
1. What was the date of your last menstrual period (LMP)?
2. Do you usually have cramps with your periods?
3. How often do your periods usually appear, every 28-30 days, or longer or shorter?
What are lamps?
Do you mean lumps or clots?
Please answer the following:
4. Does your period start on the first day being heavy and then lightens?
5. How many pads or tampons have you saturated in the last hour?
6. Do you feel lightheaded, nauseous, or faint?