Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

Im am a 15 year old male with a quiestion in hopes that it

Customer Question

hello im am a 15 year old male with a quiestion in hopes that it will put an end to my worrying just recently today ive noticedabout 4 tiny little red dots on the tip of my penis as if somone took a red pen and randomly dotted the tip of my penis they dont hurt or itch no discomfort what so ever ive been online for the past hour trying to diagnose the problem ik i cant be herpes because i have none of those symptoms but i do not want to fully cancle it out im very concerend but afraid to tell my grandmother who i curently live with or mom iam sexually active but only with my girlfriend who ive been with for almost three years now ik shes never had se outside our relationship and niether have i please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Hi Dr Ashori here. Please give me a moment to reply.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Would you be able to upload a picture? I should be able to tell you exactly what you have on the tip of the penis. If there is no pain or burning when you urinate it's unlikely to be genital herpes and it could be something as simple as folliculitis.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

If my information was helpful please click on "Rating" so that we can complete this transaction.

If you have other questions please let me know.

Dr. Ashori

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Dr. Ashori

Expert:  Dr David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David

I see the other expert has opted out.

small tiny red dots on the penis are most likely small petechaie on the skin.

it is not herpes.

sexual activity can cause trauma and pushing on the head of the penis which can cause small blood vessels to break causing petechaie.

you don't have to worry about these

these are not dangerous.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com