Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Can someone tell me the symptoms and signs of ovarian

Customer Question

Can someone tell me the symptoms and signs of ovarian cancer?? I am miserable my doctor mentioned it could be the cause of me being sick. I've researched and I feel as though all the symptoms fit to well. My doctor has referred me to a GI doctor but I feel it's a waste of time if all the symptoms fit why wouldn't I see a gyn oncologist
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have the symptoms of OC my belly is swollen like I'm nine months pregnant, always feel like I'm gonna piss my pants and I get in the bathroom and a lil drop comes out. And all day and night I have to pee every 20 minutes
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've lost 77lbs in 9 months also without trying
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr David replied 1 month ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr David replied 1 month ago.

I am a cancer doctor. we don't really see patients who have ovarian cancer at your age.

you can get a CT scan of your abdomen and pelvis. you most likely will not find ovarian cancer.

you could have IBS or bowel allergies or colitis

you could have overactive bladder muscles

inflamed bowels can absorb less nutrition and cause weight loss.

you should see a GI doctor and get a CT scan of your abdomen and also a colonoscopy and testing for your bladder.