Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.

I had a baby on June 2 of this year I breastfeed for 2

Customer Question

Hello I had a baby on June 2 of this year I breastfeed for 2 months and stopped I was not on any birth control my first period arrived sept 27 me and my husband had an accident tough on sept 15 the condom got stuck inside of me and we had sex sept 17 and 21 using the pull out method my question is does that mean I'm not pregnant since I got my period I had a blood exam done sept 27 and a transvaginal ultrasound sept 29 is it okay to start my birth control since I'll be going to planned parenthood due to my insurance
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 19 days ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 19 days ago.

Since you had your last intercourse before your period you are not pregnant and can start your birth control.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 18 days ago.

Do you have followup questions?