How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Right now I'm having pain right a crossed from my pelvic

Customer Question

Right now I'm having pain right a crossed from my pelvic bone on the right side. When you press down on that spot you can feel a lump. It's just inside the underwear line. It is very painfull. I've also been experiencing alot of vaginal discharge.
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 25 days ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 25 days ago.

This sounds like an infection

Do you have any discharge?

could it be an STI?