Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I have a similar question. I had unprotected sex Aug 5th. He

Customer Question

I have a similar question. I had unprotected sex Aug 5th. He did not ejaculate inside me but I grabbed a planned B pill the next day anyway. My period came on schedule Aug 15 normally. I then had unprotected with another man the entire last week of August until early September. I pretty much know who is the dad bur he doesn't believe me. Is it any chance my encounter from Aug 5th could result in a pregnancy now. I'm apparently 5-6 weeks pregnant
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 24 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry for your menstrual dilemma. Since your period started Aug 15th your fertile days are Aug. 24th to Aug 29th. If you had a normal period in July and it started about July 17th (assuming 28 day cycle) you would have ovulated July 26th through July 31st. Your sexual encounter on Aug. 5th would not have gotten you pregnant. The father is the person you had intercourse with at the end of August. Your due date is April 23, 2017, give or take 5-7 days.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 24 days ago.

Hi Molly,

Do you have any other questions, thoughts before rating my answer?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 22 days ago.

Have you had success in convincing the man you believe to be the father?