Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
6740150

I need to find a pill that I can take that will help me to

Customer Question

I need to find a pill that I can take that will help me to terminate a unwanted pregnancy. I am about 2 weeks pregnant and I do not wish to carry this to term I need to speak with a gyn doc please
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Yes, there are pills used for terminating unwanted pregnancy at 2 weeks.

You would need a prescription for 2 different pills called Cytotec (also known as Misoprostol) and mifepristone.

You should be able to get these from a local planned parenthood, or they can help you with this.

You can take 1 tablet of Mifepristone, and 4 tablets of Cytotec (800mcg - micrograms) .

This would allow you to essentially have a heavy period - this would abort the fetus also called as what we call POC (products of conception).

You should see your nearby doctor and get prescription of these pills.

You can see local planned parenthood for managemt of this issue. You can get these prescription pills, and it would terminate unwanted pregnancy. Such pills are not available as OTC, and you have to see your doctor.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

If you are done,then please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh