khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

I have been married for two years,,I had one miscarriage and

Customer Question

I have been married for two years,,I had one miscarriage and after that I trying to get pregnant but I failed,,all my test was perfect but surprisingly for two month my progesterone level became very low out of sudden,,I want to know the reason for that and what other invistigation I can do?
Note:I'm 35 yr
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Do you have regular periods? Were your husband's sperms checked? Was it 21-day progesterone test? How much was it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history? What did you try to get pregnant so far?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm 35years old, 59 kg ,169cm,no it about 24 days of cycle,no any medical or family problem,I tried clomid 50 twice aday ,my husband didn't make any test
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The progesterone 2-4
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've regular period so far

Miscarriage with your present husband? What did your doctor perform when you had the miscarriage? Did you have Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my current husband,no thing if passed the baby without medication , I did the test and the Fallopian tube patent and every thing normal
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What do you mean by hag is it the test of the Fallopian tube?

HSG is a test for the patent. A day 21 to 23 serum progesterone peak of 6.5 to 7 ng/mL is the minimal level considered consistent with ovulation. You should check the level on 21-23 days.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What did u think the causes of sudden fall of progesterone .?

I think the reason is the level was measured on day 24. You should have ovulation because you have regular periods.