Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have recently noticed tiny hard bumps between my vagina

Customer Question

I have recently noticed tiny hard bumps between my vagina and anus. They do not itch or burn or have any discharge. I am wondering what these could be.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I would say I noticed them about two months ago. Overall my health is fine.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: The only other issue I was thinking is I do take Percocet for pain so at times I have terrible constipation and hemmroid I am not sure if this could me related?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Uzair.
I am reviewing your post and will get back to your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

There are sebacious glands in that area which can get blocked and can lead to formation of white heads type bumps. As long as you do not have any symptoms nothing much to worry about but i would recommend you to get them examined whenever you visit your doctor next time.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.