Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

For about of month out of nowhere I have gotten a mild itch

Customer Question

For about of month out of nowhere I have gotten a mild itch that comes cones and some days. I have a thin no mucous light yellow liquid.i have no swelling or any top of odor or burn when I pee.just thin watery discharge I can see inside vaginal opening. I am 40 years old.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I will be happy to help you today. I'm sorry to hear you are having a vaginal problem.

You may have Chlamydia. May I suggest a visit to your Gynecologist for evaluation. I don't want you to be alarmed, this is not a sign of any serious problem.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you