Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.

Ive decided to wait to have sex until I m married, well that

Customer Question

ive decided to wait to have sex until I m married, well that day is weeks from now, and I have to admit that I'm super nervous to say the least. My future husband has a big penis what can I expect.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question.

I am Dr.AK and I would be glad to assist you with your concerns today.

It is natural to have anxiety over the issue and you are not the only who is nervous.The feeling is universal and affects both the sexes.

But you can make it easy.

I would just suggest some tips.

First of all communication is the most important part .You need to communicate with your partner.Try to communicate your feelings and anxieties so that your partner can understand.It is a two way street and therefore you should listen to your partner as well.The communication can include information regarding what body parts you feel are sensitive.What excites you etc...

Foreplay comes next.Have a good period of foreplay before you get into actual intercourse.This helps decrease your anxiety and helps prepare your sexual organs for the intercourse by lubricating the parts for actual intercourse.

At the time of intercourse you may use lubricants to ease the process.Lubricants should be water based if you intend to use latex condoms.

Size of the male organ should not be a problem.It is more in mind rather than anything physical.Vagina has been made by nature with lots of elasticity and it can accept smaller or larger organs with similar ease.

This is my initial reply.If you have any more questions do let me know.

If done do honor my work and time by rating my answer by clicking 4-5 stars at the top of the page.