Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I have a question about what I think is skin tags. I started

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question about what I think is skin tags. I started out with just one hard bump that felt and looked like almost a pimple, I had it for awhile until I noticed that 3 more popped up right on top of my Vagina. I kept the area clean and I tried not shaving for awhile, I just shaved for the first time in a week or so and I've noticed right on top a bunch more popped up. They almost seem like ingrown hairs... I got this all natural medicine that is suppose to shrink them and i've tried it on the first 3 that popped up and it definitely looks like they've shrunk. Unfortunately, I do wear a lot of thongs at the gym and at work. But, right after the gym I shower immediately. They're not causing physical pain, but it's definitely not appealing to look at and I want them to stop popping up if I can. Thank you !
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

do you have a pic?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

can you take one?

it is hard to tell without a pic?