Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

Please help. I found out my fiance cheated on me a while

Customer Question

Please help. I found out my fiance cheated on me a while back and shes now pregnant. Her LMP was 2/27/16 and she cheated on me on march 2 2016. On 5/5/16 she had a ultrasound amd the GA was 9wks4days. Also the CRL was 26.96. I was also told that during and immediatly after your period the cervial mucus is "hostile" which will kill sperm amd make it hard to get pregnant. From my calculations her ovulation date should of been around mar 12-14th. Whixh should make the baby mine as sperm can live up to 5 days under optimal condition. After she cheated we had sex multiple times up to and after her ovulation dates. Please help with the most accuratw amswer you can as im heart broken amd torn apart. I feel that my daughter is mine. She also is very confident that its mine also. We have had 2 previous miscarriges also. Please help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

what is her due date?

Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 1 month ago.

just click send to reply