How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dansheibley Your Own Question
dansheibley, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 1834
Experience:  By my radiology training I'm qualified to interpret US, CT & MRI studies used in diagnosis & manage gynecologic & obstetric care.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
dansheibley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I suffer from hyperemesis gravadium and I want to have a

Customer Question

I suffer from hyperemesis gravadium and I want to have a natural miscarriage at home what can I do
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  dansheibley replied 7 months ago.

You need to see your obstetrician. If you are early on in pregnancy - in the first few weeks there are prescription medications to abort a pregnancy, however if you aren't in the first few weeks you can only have an abortion performed in a medical facility. So for any course of action you need a physical face to face visit with your obstetrician.