Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

During the night I had some very loose bowels while asleep.

Customer Question

During the night I had some very loose bowels while asleep. In going to the bathroom I found my panties full of feces and when cleaning myself I finished by putting my finger into my vagina wth a clean washcloth. I found the feces in the front of the Vagner area. I could not go very deep so there may still be some in there. What should I do?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

It is normal if you pass stool while asleep it can spread around and can reach up to vaginal area. I would suggest you to wash the area thoroughly and nothing much to worry about it would not cause any problem. Take lots of fluids and healthy fiber diet to avoid loose bowels.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 months ago.

Wish you good health.