Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

Ok so I got a positive pregnancy test a couple weeks ago and

Customer Question

Ok so I got a positive pregnancy test a couple weeks ago and i have the Mirena iud. I did get my period but it was just brown blood. No pink blood or red blood the past Three months What should I do?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

As you had a positive pregnancy test, you need an examination by a doctor along with investigations to rule out ectopic pregnancy.(Ectopic pregnancy means pregnancy is not in the uterus, but has occurred in the fallopian tubes.)

You may require a ultrasound examination as well as serum beta hcg level for further evaluation.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.