Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

I had sex with my girlfriend once. I used a condom and

Customer Question

I had sex with my girlfriend once. I used a condom and because of a medical issue did not climax. We frequently touched each others genitals and got each other to cum. Now she's pregnant and her explanation is she must have touched herself after touching me. Thinking back she would catch my sperm in her hand. She would then go into the bathroom, I assumed to wash her hand. Is it possible she got pregnant on purpose by placing the sperm in her hand into her vagina? If possible, how likely that she'd get pregnant by doing that 50/50, 90/10?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 month ago.

It is impossible to be pregnant by this way .

Carrying semen/sperm in finger and touching vagina is not the way to become pregnant .

So zero percent chance .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

“Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the link”