Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

The area of skin between my vagina and anus is very hard to

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: the area of skin between my vagina and anus is very hard to touch, as if there is a lump there? could this be a hemmoroid?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: quite a long time- I'd say over a year, but there's no change in it. Apart from that my health is fine
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: It feels a little like something is blocking my anus, as if there is a plug there or something
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help you today. The possible causes:

Internal hemorrhoid

Lipoma (a fatty tumor)

Tumor in floor of urinary bladder

Tumor in the rectum

You should have this evaluated by your PCP or visit with a Gastroenterologist to determine cause and treatment. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.