Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

What is Trich vag by naa

Customer Question

what is Trich vag by naa
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

That refers to a urine test that is used to diagnose the STD caused by the protozoan parasite trichomonas vaginalis.

Here is an excellent article from a highly respected source that you might find helpful:

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS