Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery

Is there an over the counter med for age 66 bleeding during

Customer Question

Is there an over the counter med for age 66 bleeding during sex?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, any medical checkup done so far to get to the cause of the bleeding? Is this a painful or painless bleeding? Regards

Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry I didn't get your reply so I am posting an answer. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There is no over the counter drug available for such bleeding at 66 years of age. The bleeding at this age after sex can have many causes like some inflammatory problem, fungal infection or might be a mass lesion. It is more concerning if it is a painless bleeding. I would strongly suggest you to visit your doctor for an examination so that a cause may be found. Treatment of the cause will cure you but please don't try any over the counter drug as it's not going to help you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

I have answered your question above. Please read it and let me know if you have any further question. I am sorry for the inconvenience you faced while getting an answer. Regards