Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

Do your symptoms in the first trimester come and go /

Customer Question

Do your symptoms in the first trimester come and go / fluctuate? I'm 6.5 weeks pregnant. I've had sore breasts from 4 weeks and started getting morning sickness and food aversions four or five days ago. Then this morning I woke up and had no nausea and my breasts were not sore. Some cramping as well but I'm also having some digestive issues which could also be causing the cramping.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 3 months ago.
Hi,Thanks for this question and im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually the symptoms which you are describing do fluctuate or occur intermittently in first trimester of pregnancy. for some women it is like mild nausea while in others they cant start their day without vomiting first. The food aversions and soreness of the breasts can also occur intermittently, there will be days where you have severe symptoms and you might be vomiting but on other days you will be perfectly fine. So this is nothing to be worried about as this is completely normal.Do you have any more questions?Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you to know anything else? If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.

Sorry for that, the last reply was not meant for you, it was a bug with the site. I apologise