Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

I'm not sure what's wrong. My last period was on July 2nd

Customer Question

I'm not sure what's wrong. My last period was on July 2nd and ended July 4th or 5th. I have not had my cycle yet and it's now August 22nd, I went to the doctor on August 9th and the did a pregnancy test (blood) and said I wasn't pregnant and they said I had a bladder infection and that my blood count was low, she prescribed me with iron and also some meds for my bladder. I've completed it but it seems as its getter worse, my breast are hurting like crazy and I feel a lump, I feel dizzy and weak and also have migraines. I took 3 home preg test before and shows not pregnant. I'm scared and don't know what's wrong, my breast really really hurt as well. What could be the problem?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 2 months ago.

in this case a hormonal imbalance can be the reason for your symptoms. The period should be provoked by hormonal medication (gestagen) which has to be taken for 10 days, please contact your OB/GYN for prescription. This should resolve the problem reliably.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you.