Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

Do i get pregnant if i missed my 5thday pill and took on the

Customer Question

Do i get pregnant if i missed my 5thday pill and took on the 6thday and take my 6thday pill on the night of the 6th day and have intercourse on the 6th day . Thank you
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for this question. Actually since you didnt actually miss the pill, just took it a little later than usual then the chances of you getting pregnant are actually very low. So it is unlikely that you will get pregnant because you took the pill later than usual. The chances of you getting pregnant because of this are less than 5%.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you to know anything else? If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.