Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I'm having cramps like if I was on my period but I just

Customer Question

I'm having cramps like if I was on my period but I just finished. Two days ago my boyfriend and I were wrestling and he missed my stomach and punched my pelvic area it hurt bad that same day but the pain went away. I now have cramps and they disturb me. I do have a bit of bleeding but idk of that's because I'm finishing..I do have a bruise on my pelvic if I press on it hard. Just want to know what should i do
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: My periods are regular 5 days a month. And I was having the cramps earlier I took midol and now I feel them a lot less but I do feel them.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. I just had my daughter 19 months ago via c section but I've been good. My periods have been good everything is good. Just this cramping after my period which I just started getting.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help. The cramps are most likely related to the "punch" and have nothing to do with your menses. Apply an ice pack to the area to help reduce the inflammation from the trauma. You may also take Ibuprofen to help relieve the pain. This should resolve in a day or two. If not a visit to your doctor or an Urgent Care Center would be appropriate. I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Please leave a positive rating of 3-5 stars. This is how I am credited for my response. Thank you and feel better soon.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hi, how are you feeling? Are your cramps gone?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Do you still have cramps? Have you had a medical evaluation?