Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.
Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,
Yes, considering the size of the current cyst, waiting and repeating an ultrasound after 6-8 weeks is the right decision.
If it was greater than 5.5cm then I would consider earlier intervention.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question.
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
If not, please don't forget to leave a rating, thanks!