Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
6740150

2 weeks ago i had oral sex,an unknown lady gave me blow job

Customer Question

2 weeks ago i had oral sex,an unknown lady gave me blow job and it last for 30 seconds so is there any risk of virus?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Did she had any open sores/ lesion in mouth?

Did you used condom at that time?

Have you in past developed any STD?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I didnt see her mouth from inside and no condom,and i dont have any health issue
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Didn't check inside of her mouth and no condom,i dont have health issues
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

Well, Oral sex can lead to the transmission of sexually transmitted infections, though chances of getting infections from Oral sex than in vaginal or anal sex are very less.
The most common STD transmitted via oral sex is herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia.

I would also make clear that the average incubation period for herpes after exposure is 4 days . By this time the vesicles break and leave painful ulcers that may take two to four weeks to heal.

Transmission of HIV through oral sex is less common. The linings of the mouth and throat are very resistant to viral infections such as HIV, so infection is unlikely.

The risk of hiv transmission through oral sex is estimated to be approximately 0.04 per cent per contact.
Also oral sex is regarded as a low-risk sexual activity in terms of hiv transmission.

If she has visible sores, the risk of transmission through skin-to-skin contact (around the area with sores) is highest. When no sores are visible, the risks are less certain.

Good to hear that exposure time was very less and it lasted for 30 seconds.

I understand that you didn't checked inside her mouth, Though she didn't have any bleeding gums.

To be honest and from my clinical experience I can say that chances of getting STD from such incident is very slim.

As two weeks, have been passed and after going through all details, chances of any such infection are slim.

For peace of mind, you can get it clinically evaluated by your primary doctor.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh