Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
6740150

I am a woman, how does it take for genital herpes symptoms

Customer Question

i am a woman, how long does it take for genital herpes symptoms to appear in women in their mid 20s and men in their late 20s?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.

The genital herpes incubation period is the time between contracting the virus and the first signs of symptoms.

The average incubation period after exposure is 4 days (range, 2 to 12).This time period is same for men & women irrespective of their age.

So bot***** *****ne is that any individual of any age,it may take 2-12 days for genital herpes symptoms to appear.

Hope this helped.

If there is anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to hep you.If you are done,then please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh