Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I'm 32 yrs old and have been told that I have low estradiol

Customer Question

Hello, I'm 32 yrs old and have been told that I have low estradiol levels, I opted to try to raise this myself but through research I can't seem to come across a vitamin supplement that will help raise this level. Is there any? Also is hair thinning associated to low estradiol levels, I know I have low vitamin D which we have been battling with prescription vitamin D for going on 2 yrs now yet my vitamin D level still remains at 9 nl/ml and it's not for lack of dairy and being in the sun cause I'm outside pretty much all day. Let me add that I don't eat the healthiest due to me being a paramedic and I work 24hr shifts so it's eat when you can and what you can if you get a chance so that is why I'm looking for vitamin supplements to help.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 6 months ago.

on natural base, the use of red clover, soya, and linseed products can help to raise the estrogen level. If this doesn´t succeed, a hormonal medication would be recommended.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).
Thanks a lot, all the best for you.