Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I havnt had my period ever since I started being sexually

Customer Question

I havnt had my period ever since I started being sexually active since April. 3 months now and I took a pregnancy test at the clinic and it came out negative but I've been having symptoms of being pregnant. I don't know what it is. What can it be ?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? What contraceptive do you use? Did you have ultrasound at the clinic? What tests did you have at the clinic? Do you difficulty in adjusting to hot temperature compared to other people around you? Do you have nipple milk discharge without stimulating the nipples? Is your stress increased at home or school just before the symptom started? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything else which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?