Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I had a dream where I delivered my twin's sister's baby. She

Customer Question

I had a dream where I delivered my twin's sister's baby. She was pregnant with twins, in the dream (not in real life) and she was having complications. I told her to get on all fours and push. I caught the baby. It landed in my hands and I was gentle with it. It was in a bubble and the bubble bursted. The baby gasped, cried briefly, and was very quiet. She wasn't ready to deliver the second baby yet. It was taking it's time. But I did lay the baby on her chest. I think the baby at some point even said some words. Like it could talk and was pretty advanced in that regard. The baby was a slightly purple but also could have been darker pigmented. But the baby was overall healthy and advance and very quiet. I was nervous at first but the baby seemed fine. I woke up before helping to deliver the second twin
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 months ago.

Dear customer,

What is your medical question regarding this?