Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Doctor
Experience:  10 years of experience.
32613003

Llo, i am due 2/4/2017 my last period... i am due 2/4/2017

Customer Question

llo, i am due 2/4/2017 my last period...
Hello, i am due 2/4/2017 my last period was on 4/30 i had sex eaither Man A on 4/29 and 5/28. I had sex with guy B on 5/6-5/22 is there a possibilty that eaither man being the father?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 9 months ago.

In this scenario, it is possible for either man to be the father of the baby. The sexual encounters were so close together that there's no way to be sure who is the father just on dates alone. Even if the ultrasound were accurate in dating the conception, the margin of error is too large to pinpoint who the father is. The only way to be sure who the father is in the scenario is to do a paternity DNA test. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
there is a likelyhood of becoming one day before your period?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 9 months ago.

Yes, it is possible to conceive one day before your period, but the chances are low at that point.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
based on my due date being February 4 2017 and my last period being April 30 2016 my fetus was also measured giving me a due date of feburay 4 2017. Can you at least tell me the most likely conception date. I did use protection with one of the men im just super paranoid!
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 9 months ago.

What date did they give you as the approximate conception date based on the ultrasound?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They didnt say my likely conception. On july 26 2016 they said my fetus was 12 weeks and two days.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 9 months ago.

OK. This would put your conception date somewhere at the end of April. So your encounter on 4/29 would be most likely. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions. Please don't forget to leave a rating. Thanks.