Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I had sex with a guy jan 16 & 17 with a condom on the 16th

Customer Question

I had sex with a guy jan 16 & 17 with a condom on the 16th it broke but he didn't ejaculate ........ I spotted Jan 20 and had a period Feb 2-6 I then had unprotected sex with my partner Feb 12 13 14 and 16 missed my period in March on March 16th went to the dr got a ultrasound the genestatiinal age was 6w 4d I'm making sure there is no possible way the 1st guy could be the father even if the condom broke?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Anil Kumar replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Are your periods regular?

Have you spotted for only one day?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My periods are 25-28 days I spotted 1 day on the 20th of January and had a period Feb 2 -6

Thanks for the followup.

From your history and ultrasound reports it is most likely that you got pregnant in Feb 12 to 16.

You already have period in Feb and also the ultrasound co-relates with your medical history.

I hope this helps

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.