Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

Sorry I'm male and I am 49 years of age and back in

Customer Question

Sorry I'm male and I am 49 years of age and back in collage(26) I got a candida infection under my tonge at the base. It was so bad that the dr back then took photos. He gave me Mycelex troches tablet and for the last 20 or so years every time I have had oral sex the candida reoccurs if untreated I will have small candida patche in the same spot within 3 days and I know If I did nothing for longer it would get out of control. I have tried other things like mouth wash, salt, tea tree oil. and nothing works except the medicine the dr gave me back then(yes its old). I take three tablet and let it soak under my tounge for 30 to 40 min. each tablet and It takes care of it. In this time it has stopped me from having oral sex at times. Is there anything I can do to better this situation. If your wondering I have not been sick in years and I do exercise and look at my self as healthy.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 8 months ago.

Do you have HV tested? Do you have immune compromising disorder such as diabetes?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have had HIV test about 10 years ago and it was negative it was for life insurance. And I have no diabetes or health disorders and take no medications. I haven't been sick for years. this is why it is hard to diagnose. It only shows up with oral sex nothing else the yeast in beer is fine also.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I've been living with this for 22 years I have a feeling I be living with this longer.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hello are you there
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello are you there