Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

I am 22 with no kids and my boyfriend is complaining that I

Customer Question

I am 22 with no kids and my boyfriend is complaining that I feel loose to him. I do kegals but I agree, I dont feel anything when hes in me usually... I dont know what is wrong with me or how to fix it.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: The only medication I am on is lexapro
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No I am not. I only take lexapro daily.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No maam.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This was an issue before I began taking the lexapro. I am also on Nexplanon implant.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What is the length and breadth of your boyfriend erect penis?

How long have you been sexually active?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have been sexually active off and on for 5 years. Im not positive but id say maybe 6 inches by 2 or 3 inches.. my only diagnosed medical problems are gerd and ibs. The only medicine I take daily is Lexapro which I have only taken for a month, and am on the Nexplanon implant for the last 4 years.

I bet you are not loose and the problem lies with him and his thought process.

If you are worried, have a complete examination including a pelvic exam, with your OB/GYN.

So. What is the take home message?

It is very, very, very unlikely that you are too loose for your boyfriend to get a pleasurable sexual experience.

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What do you mean his thought process? Do you think that he just is not attracted to me sexually or something along those lines? I just don't know how to fix this..

I think he is not enjoying the sexual act as much as he thinks he should and has been quick to try to blame it on your anatomy.......

And, as a physician, surgeon and father of five kids (three of them daughters) I can assure you that there is almost no chance that your genitalia are to blame nor are they loose.

But, of course, a good OB/GYN exam never hurt anyone.....

Make sense?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS