Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
6740150

Am bleeding 2 drops of blood after urinating may I know the

Customer Question

Hi am bleeding 2 drops of blood after urinating may I know the reason . And I had travel 350 miles yester day and I dnt have rest may I know the medicine for this
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern regarding these drops of blood in urine:

Do you have any pain or discomfort in urination?

Is this the first time you have noticed drops of blood in your urine?

Any pain in abdomen or back?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

Blood in urine is medically called as hematuria.Often,bloody urine is from a problem in your kidneys or other parts of the urinary tract.

As you have traveled 350 miles yesterday,this long travelling and no rest, seems to be the most probable cause of mild bleeding/ 2 drops of blood you have noticed after urinating.

Blood in urine after strenuous exercise or long distance travelling/any kind of heavy physical work can cause this.This type of hematuria is harmless & there is no need of any medication.

The exact cause why the blood leaks in urinary tract after long traveling/heavy physical work is not known.It could be due to fluid imbalance (dehydration), blood cell breakdown,bladder trauma or pressure on urinary organs.It might also be due to interfere with the process of filtering the urine from the bloodstream, allowing red blood cells to mix with it.

So bot***** *****ne is that this bleeding of 2 drops in your urine is harmless condition.There is nothing of concern & nothing to worry.And there is no need of any medications.It will go away on its own.

Hope this helped.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

If there is anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?

Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to hep you.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh