Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified MD
28323552

Had oral and vaginal sex with girl, developed very painful

Customer Question

Had oral and vaginal sex with girl, developed very painful burning 4 days later then bumps (not in clusters but all areas of my penis and below tip.
Told girll i was with and she got tested almost a week later and all of her results came back clean. I don't understand how this is happening. The sores hurt, is it 100% herpes? Haven't been too sexually active besides this girl. Is there another std it may be?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question.
Can you please post a picture here for me to see so that I can give you a better opinion.
Thank you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here are different angles
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your response.

It could be herpes but the lesions are not typical of herpes.

It seems more like a bacterial infection i.e. multiple furuncles that you are having.

Seems most likely to be an infection with staphylococcus aureus bug.

You will likely require a course of an antibiotic and have a blood test done to rule out diabetes.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end and then submitting your rating as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for helping dr u did a great job. Please one final question..a few were blustiry at first but they are not bundled. It is excruciating pain while peeing