khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

I'm having pains in lower admonal and peeing a lot. What is

Customer Question

I'm having pains in lower admonal and peeing a lot. What is wrong
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 4 months ago.

Hi there

• Your symptoms are very much consistent with urinary tract infection (UTI), most likely bladder infection
  • You will need urine analysis, urine culture and Antibiotics
  • It's Saturday evening, you can have this done at a local Emergency room or Urgent Care center, preferably tonight.

If this asnwers your question, please complete the rating above. It's how we get credit for the service. Best wishes

Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 3 months ago.

Hi there.. Just checking if you had any more questions ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can't afford to pay for this and I don't have a bladder infection. I have had them before. Also there's other symptoms. I think I just go to the doctors
Expert:  khagihara replied 3 months ago.

In the ER or urgent care, a social worker will take care how you should pay for it. You don't need to worry about it. Otherwise the infection would go to the kidney, which could be fatal.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have had bladder infections and this one isn't because it doesn't hurt to pee at all. I know the signs of one because I have had them so much. Its a different kind of pain

Okay. How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being the strongest pain? What is it like? Does it radiate to somewhere else? Does anything make it better or worse? When you press the area, do you have pain? Which is painful when you press the area with your hand or you let it go from the area? Any skin change? When did it start? Is it consistent or does it come and go? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? For example, diarrhea, constipation, fever, nausea, vomiting. Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Is your stress increased at home or work just before the pain started? Is there anyone around you who has similar symptoms?