Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology

Can a vibrator burn your skin and cause blisters?

Customer Question

Can a vibrator burn your skin and cause red irritation and blisters. I’ve had all STD tests done and we are negative but this came up right after my husband and I used it. I have had the symptoms for a week but it gets worse with sweat and when my pubic hair grows. I haven’t been able to shave. My husband had put me on Cortisone 10 but that just made it more irritated.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 2 months ago.
You should sex and keep the area dry with Johnsons and Johnsons corn starch baby powder once or twice daily. It will heal with time. Your body heals from the inside out. Eating more protein and more fruits and vegetables can help you heal your skin. Getting proper sleep and drinking enough water can help you heal as well