Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I got a? I'm 31 weeks pregnant smoked up to then I want to

Customer Question

I got a ? I'm 31 weeks pregnant smoked weed up to then I want to be clean be4 birth how long does it stay in my systems and bbys how can I clean my slf out pls help
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 4 months ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

You need to inform your doctor regarding your use of weed. The antenatal service will then provide you with counseling for drug relapse prevention support or refer you to drug and alcohol services. Your doctor and therapist are likely to suggest complete abstinence and will provide behavioral therapy that will support you during your withdrawal and also will prevent relapse.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Thanks.