How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Your Own Question
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 2537
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. C. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have sex with my partner multiple times in one day I then

Customer Question

I have sex with my partner multiple times in one day I then have a painful reaction in my lower part on the outside of vaginal area....thought it would have go away but later I develop some bruises and sores that is painful I am concern I went to a MD and I am currently using sporasec and klion d 100...
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: It just seem very sore especially if I urinate I haven't had any sexual intercourse since
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I have no history of sexual transmitted infections or diseasess
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for your question.

By sores do you mean that there are open ulcers or wounds on outer genitalia?

How long after the said intercourse did you develop these bruises and sores?