Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am 13 weeks pregnant and my stool is floating and I am

Customer Question

I am 13 weeks pregnant and my stool is floating and I am very gassy when using the restroom. How can I treat this so that it goes back to normal. This just started today.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

This happens during pregnancy due to hormonal changes. You can alleviate the symptoms by adding more fiber to your diet. You can add psyllium husk in diet it would be helpful. Take lots of fluids and walk for at least 30 minutes after taking meals. Take small frequent meals instead of one big meal. Keep yourself well hydrated.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Wish you good health.