Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am 9 weeks pregnant... I work as a model and i need to do

Customer Question

Hi, i am 9 weeks pregnant... I work as a model and i need to do the procedure called Microblading on my Eybrows, its like permanent make-up.. It says it can not be performed while pregnant or you need to consult your doctor.. They use needles and color to create Eybrows color.. I need to do this for my job i need to have permanent darker eyebrows. Please let me know what do you know about it? And if it really can affect the baby?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

The pigments used in microblading contain iron and nickle compounds which can be harmful for the developing baby that is why it is not recommended during pregnancy so i would suggest you not to get it done during pregnancy.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.